View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: Heroic Valithria Dreamwalker

And so, on this 19th day of April in the year 2010, we successfully healed the heroic version of Big Green Dragon Lady. Then we broke into her fancy box and took her things because it turns out she could've just one-shotted all the mobs in her room and saved us the trouble.

Forum Image

Madmodder

woot ty for the warm welcome guys.
Artisane

Gratz to you guys on the kill. Big bummer to me since that's the best weapon in there for me. Oh well, hopefully next time.

Wears Business Socks

Yes, that was great work guys!

Art, since the shield I need has dropped once in the 19 times we have killed Gunship (and it was the week I wasn't there although I'm very happy Meraxis is using it even though it would have replaced a 232 shield for me), that the trinket that Fsob needs from the same boss has only dropped once (and he lost the roll), you'll find me a tad unsympathetic. It's the loot game. Sometimes it drops and sometimes we lose the roll, sometimes it never drops. No biggie. wink
Badddger

Grats all on downing her on Heroic. The one raid that I was around for her, I recall that she was a pain.

Was there much difference between the normal and heroic fight?
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Well, the adds have new abilities that make them tougher and at the end Noodle and I each had about 4-5 adds on us so we hit a wall where we can't outlast her enrage anyway as we're overwhelmed.

Also, her health goes down instead of only going up. So the healers' job is much tougher because if anyone drops their healing stack, the fight is done. Only took 3-4 attempts to do it though so not too hard with the quality of the players we had.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: