Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artisane

re: Guildox module on front page

I noticed that we're using the 10-man strict progression number instead of the 10-man strict achievement number.

We're in the 50s on progression, but in the 20s on total points. Which do we have to show off?

Just a thought
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Actually, Ulla made the same comment the other night in vent.

This site has many widgets that are extremely easy to deploy. Friday night, as we were trying to get a site up and ready asap, I found this widget and just put it on the page. The only problem with it is it shows the progression guildox only, not the achievement one.

If there is a strong will in the guild to show the achievement instead of the progression ranking, I can look into it and try to figure out how to do it. It will just take some time (or the help of someone else wink ) and we can probably make it happen.

My priority right now is to make sure that we have everything we need to continue our normal operations (calendar + sign-ups, forums, vent, etc.) but as these get worked out, I'll try to fix the rest.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Yeah, we were talking about this on Vent the other night. Voss set up the Widget and I believe he said he's not sure if he's able to put the Achievement number with those widgets, although perhaps another could be found.

A few folks expressed a feeling that displaying the achievements rank is a bit deceptive, since most people seeing it tend to assume that it is a progression ranking. I feel a bit this way myself, but I'd defer to the majority - how do folks feel about this? If I could figure out how to put up a poll about this I'd do that. Although it may be moot anyway if none of the widgets we can use support it.
Artisane

Things we can do to improve out progression rank, we may not be willing to go through, like No lights in the darkness, unless people want to give that a go one of these days.
Burnasham

WE STILL NEED ALGALON AND I WANT TO DO THAT FIGHT SO BAD
Madmodder

how long does the guildox widget take to update?
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Every 24 hours or so, I believe. It lags behind GuildOx by a fair bit.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: