Level : 70
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
Outside of WoW, I tend to spend time entertaining kids (of which I have two), cooking (which is occasionally a means of entertaining kids) and working for a medical imaging software company.

I'm not doing much non-WoW gaming at the moment except for the occasional bout of Left 4 Dead with a few friends.

I'm from Halifax but I currently live in Toronto. I travel moderately with work and end up playing WoW in hotel rooms a reasonable amount.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I have healed (and sometimes tanked) through all of Wrath of the Lich King's 10-person content but have not really raided since.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
n/a

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I'm levelling with balance as off-spec for gear simplicity. I need more practice with 6.x version of the spec but I'm generally happy to play balance. I'm also happy to be a bear or a mediocre kitty.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
N/A

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
Honestly, I haven't played my max level druid enough since 6.x hit to have a good sense. The levelling experience definitely points to being a great group healer but a mediocre tank healer (and a poor healer of squishy outland death knights) to the point where I'm happier if the tank isn't holding aggro on everything.
I need to play around more with Iron Bark and the non-instant version of Wild Growth and to see how Genesis interacts with Germination (once that's an option).

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Had friends on this server (*regis and Saganaki) so I rolled a toon over here. Regis then invited me to join. I'm mostly interested in being social and the odd instance run.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
N/A

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I use Glyph of the Treant and still slightly resent having to stand still while healing.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Does Archmage Vargoth count? I think he embodies a lot of the business travel experience: pop up in random places, greet people, go away again.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Brokentree - by Millya

Hi Brokentree, and thanks for filling out the app. Happy Voss and I have known Regis and Chawa for several years now IRL and any friend of theirs is a friend of ours. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and in-game.
Brokentree
Initiate
Wears Business Socks

Thanks for having me. I've know Regis for something approaching twenty years but I've actually only met Chawa in game. Happy

Wears Business Socks

Archmage Vargoth will always be our 11th raid member!
Tassager
Wears Business Socks

Druid druid.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum