Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zierlyn
Raider
Wears Business Socks

re: Insight into the mind of a raid leader

Okay, maybe not any raid leader, our raid leader. Want to understand why Voss is the way he is? Hit up Netflix for Anthony Bourdain's "Parts Unknown" and jump to his Quebec episode. You'd wish you were a Montrealer as well. Do not watch on an empty stomach.

Also, my apologies for any homesickness that may occur Voss.

Wears Business Socks

I LOVE that episode. I really want to go to that Sugar House they visit.

I wish I knew about that little hipster restaurant as well when I was there on my honeymoon.
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

I keep badgering Vince for us to visit Montréal in the spring so we can go to a cabane à sucre. I started watching this but it kind of made me sad and I tried to remember how many times I've visited there and couldn't because we've gone so much. My parents both grew up in MTL, it is my great regret that they moved to Ft. McMurray after I was born. :p

I admit that the regular sized poutine that one time was a mistake, however. A delicious mistake...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum