Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Business Time Discussion (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: GDPR#2621198

Panerai 1 wrote:

shaen - i saw you have Senn 650's (wow!) - have you ever tried to game with those and use
a clip on or boom mic

I thought about it, but I went with a relatively cheap headset to use for gaming for simplicity's sake. I used to game with an older pair of Sennheisers and a clip on mic, but dealing with the extra cord was too annoying. I do sometimes use the 650s for single player games with great sound design, though.

As for recommendations on open vs closed headphones for music, as long as you aren't in a noisy environment, I've always preferred open. Most of the closed sets I've tried make the music sound like it's coming from inside my head instead of around it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just not what I prefer. Closed sets do often have the advantage of better bass, but depending on what type of music you listen to that might not actually be a plus.

Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

re: GDPR#2621198

I bought some Astro A40s with the mixamp and thought the sound was really good, but uncomfortable for my head.
the positional audio - just even mining, was really noticeable.

I ordered a pair of the Sennheiser 363d's last night.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum