Level : 97
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Mistweaver
Spec 2 : Windwalker

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
I am a programmer for a DoD contractor. I'm married and a father of 3, so most of my non-WoW time is spent with my family. I enjoy rock climbing, biking and reading. I don't play games much outside of WoW, although I have recently enjoyed XCOM by Firaxis.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
Mists: 16/16 T14, 2/12H T15, 14/14 T16
Cata: 1/10H T11, 5/7H T12, 8/8H T13
Wrath: Cleared everything but Ruby Sanctum on normal with assorted heroics thrown in for flavor
TBC: cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, and all but Kael in TK
Vanilla: cleared MC

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I took a year break after the birth of my third child. The guild decided to merge with another guild to attempt mythics in WoD. I wasn't particularly happy with the choice and the raid times didn't mesh with my schedule, so I decided to use the opportunity to start fresh.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I intend to be more than capable at both specs. I do a lot of research for my class. With the gear changes in WoD, it'll make maintaining 2 gearsets much easier.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
I really enjoyed Tsulong. It tested both DPS and heals in a unique way. Also enjoyed Lei Shen for the complexity.
I did not enjoy Thok. I felt it relied too much on gimmicks to make it difficult (the constant interrupt made healing a chore rather than a challenge).

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
Advantages: spread healing and mobility
Disadvantages: lack of a good cooldown

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Mainly because I'm good friends with Derek, but I'd be interested in raiding some if you need me.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
all of my logs have expired :(

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
I enjoy doing research on both my classes and current encounter mechanics. I also enjoy playing in groups, much more than playing solo, so please hit me up if you need anything. I'd like to do things in WoD that I didn't get a chance to do in previous tiers/expacs - things like challenge modes and rbgs.

Oh, I had proven healer in MoP and golds in everything else.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Probably the bat from Karazhan - just because it's pretty rare. I like to think I'm not just another cookie-cutter. :)

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum