Level : 10
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
Oh, I'm a 30-something video game junky. Playing WoW is what counts as a date night in our house. Outside WoW, I play other games (Assassin's Creed, Watchdogs, etc.), hike, play with my dogs, knit, and all sorts of things.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I've raided in all the major raids up from Vanilla up through the beginning of Cataclysm. We were server first 10 man LK kill on Bladefist back in the day, and for a brief time we were #1 10 man strict progression guild. I've raided balance since day 1, but I can jump in as a healer as well.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
I'm not leaving a previous guild but rather starting a new toon on Moonrunner to run with the guys I've been raiding with since Vanilla.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
Always keep resto as my off spec. Right now, on this toon, all my gear is obviously terrible. However, when I'm actually raiding I keep a backup set of gear for resto occasions that's as good as I can make it.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
Can I substitute Wrath instead? I loved the Princes council fight in ICC, primarily because I got to tank. I love figuring out new and ludicrous ways to do things with an interesting raid makeup.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
Druids are obviously versatile which makes us a utility class. Need a healer? Great. Need some DPS? Awesome. However, being able to switch between clutch rolls means there's not utility within that specific roll. If I'm balance, the only DPS I'm putting out are arcane and nature. I can't switch to from fire to frost if one suits the fight better.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Vinny and JP have been my raiding buddies for literally years now. They sent me to you.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
I don't have one. I haven't raided in a while.

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Nope.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
The cogblade raptor. Because dinosaurs are awesome and robots are even better.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Eluethera - by Millya

Hello and welcome. Happy Looking forward to seeing you around in-game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum