Server : US - Moonrunner
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
Hello! I'm Derek, and I'm kind of a big deal. And by a big deal, I mean not at all. I'm another regular guy with a family who happened to meet Vid & Voss and thankfully got to know them better through internet shenanigans. I like to play other video games on my PC, PS4, 3DS, things like that, as well as enjoying reading, music, and like most people I'm an aspiring writer who is altogether too lazy to do more about it.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I raided almost everything from Molten Core in Vanilla up to Firelands in Cata, which is when my schedule changed due to having kids and bedtimes for them. Raiding is one of my favourite parts of WoW, but real life has taken priority for me since then. I've done LFR exclusively since that time.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
This is the second guild I've ever been in throughout my entire WoW career. I started WoW at launch and joined a random guild and ended up enjoying my time with them. I went through a server and faction transfer with them, and had some great memories. Now, they recently went through a merger and are focusing on Mythic raiding which is entirely out of my range, so I thought I'd switch my main over to join with friends and have some fun.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I've been primarily Feral DPS since this character was started in BC, but I dabble in other parts from time to time.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
I've stuck with being a Druid for so long because of how versatile it is. While I've stayed the same main spec, I've tried out every single other spec that's available - and while I haven't been the best at them in the past, it's nice to try out other things without changing your class.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
Vid and Voss are to blame. They kept giving me a hard time about being on the Horde, and I decided to take them up on their offer. Plus, my experiences on my Mage have shown me that it's a great group of people.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK. Get mad! Then: 1 - Yell "I don't want your damn lemons!" 2 - Demand to see Life's manager 3 - Burn down their house*.
*with the lemons

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Grunty. It's a murloc in a marine suit with a gauss rifle. The awesomeness of this cannot be surpassed.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Corath42 - by Vosskah

HORDE FOREVER!
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Even when I am playing a panda with some squids
Corath42
Wears Business Socks

I'm coming full circle. My very first character was a NE Druid, and now I'm back to a NE Druid. It just feels weird after about 7+ years of being only Horde.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum