Level : 90
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
I am a 22 year old male living in Northern virginia. I like drawing, writing, and playing in the mud.

Also, staring tulips in the eye.

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I have not raided since dragon soul, and i would like to change that.

raids ive done while current are; Onyxia, Ulduar, ToC, ICC, Ruby sanctum, BoT, BWD, Throne of four winds, Dragon soul.

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
They think im 14 >.< And i dont really do anything with them. They arent really that nice of a group to be with in general.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
I maintain gear for all of my specs. Though ret has the best stuff, followed by holy, and most of my tanking gear is the pvp stuff.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
Ultraxion. I can match his voice almost perfectly, whilist in the shower.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
As ret, great burst. As holy, dat mastery shield <3

Paladins have a weakness? O.o

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I am interested in joining business time to have something to do besides sit here and drool. I want to raid, i want to have fun with friends, i want to beat the poop out of bosses.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
>.<

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Im a tulip! >.>

About the log, i have recount, but i have never really used an actual log. I can do a dungeon if you want and take a screen shot of recount.

But to brag, i was top healing in a terrace lfr once... i was in the level 85 greens sold by the vendor in dawn's blossom.

Also, i sleep alot. Like, i sleep more than my cats. So if im not on, i fell asleep at a bad time >.<

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Cinder kitten. Because fucking adorable.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: DECLINED - App: Ryaneestrasz - by Vosskah

Thanks Ryanestrasz for your app! Please give us a bit of time to take a look and we'll get back to you soon!

re: DECLINED - App: Ryaneestrasz - by Vosskah

Good morning,

We have decided to pass on your application.

Best of luck in your search!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum