Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us a bit about yourself (the person, not the character.) What hobbies do you have outside of WoW? What other games do you like to play, if any? What else are you passionate about?:
I am a high school student in my junior year and take my education very seriously. I plan to go through college but currently not quite sure what to major/minor in. I love to play the guitar and just recently bought a Gibson SG that I indeed admire greatly. I like to play MMO's, FPS, and RTS (e.g. WoW, BF3, SC2 respectively)

Please describe your previous/current raiding experience.:
I have raided as a healer on my paladin very casually in WoTLK and some in Cata before I quit for school. Currently I have no instances of raiding in MoP

Why are you leaving your current guild (if applicable?):
Not applicable, Starting to play WoW again.

Do you have an off-spec? How good is your off-spec gear, and are you willing to play it if needed?:
My main-spec is healing and off-spec is Retribution, leveling to 90 at the moment so the gear level is not that great, but if asked of me I would not have a problem switching.

What is your favourite raid encounter so far in Mists? Why do you like it? What is your least favourite, and why do you dislike it? Feel free to substitute encounters from Cataclysm if needed.:
No raiding experiences in MoP yet, but my favorite in Cata was to do Baradin Hold 10 man. Did not go much farther before I quit for school.

What do you think is the greatest strength of your class/spec? What do you think is its greatest weakness?:
I believe the greatest strength of the paladin of what casual knowledge I have figured out along the way would have to be how versatile that paladins are at being able to keep party members/raiders alive with direct heals(not sure if healing has changed since MoP has come out, just started playing and leveling yesterday). The greatest weakness in my opinion would have to be a persons inability to use the skills given to them to get the job of healing/tanking/damaging done.

Why are you interested in joining Business Time?:
I am not looking for a raiding spot currently, just getting back into the grove of things as with school i will not have much time to raid as it is. I am, however, looking to join as a social member mainly for the purpose of having fun with a group of people, but as for the sole purpose of me applying would have to be in order to play with my buddy Fsob in the same guild.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? (Business Time is no longer using Vent):
Yes

Please provide a link to a recent combat log. LFR logs are acceptable. :
Not looking to be a raider currently, if asked though, i will get a combat log immediately.

Is there anything else you'd like to add not covered by the previous questions?:
Thank you for taking the time for considering my application and would love to hear from you guys at your discretion.

If you were a vanity pet, what would you be (and why)? Your application hinges on this very critical question.:
Lil' K.T. obviously, he...get this...he freezes little unsuspecting animals and laughs about it >:D

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> 1x a Month
Thursday -> 1x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: APPROVED - App: Provect - by Millya

Hi Provect and thank you for your application. As I'm sure you know, social members are approved on the basis of their relationship with an existing member and since Fsob's already talked to me about you, welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you in-game. =)
Shaen
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I dunno, I thought being friends with Fsob was an automatic rejection.

Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Fsob has friends?

/FLEE
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum