View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

re: Heroic Ragnaros

Forum Image

You guys. I have so much more to say about this than one news post can contain. Although we've gone back to do a number of fights that were still something of a challenge - heroic Nefarian, Sinestra, and even Al'akir - nothing could compare to this one in scope or execution.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the penultimate fight of the expansion, the most grueling and taxing encounter since we tackled H LK back at the end of Wrath. I am ridiculously proud of everyone who took part in this fight, and I don't care that we did it with a bit of extra help from Dragon Soul gear. We earned this kill.

My only sadness is that everyone who contributed couldn't be there in the final moment. This also applies to those outside BT who helped get us the momentum during all the months of Firelands to get to this point. Especially Walks and Snack, we haven't forgotten you both. BTers who weren't there but have been there for all the hours and hours of wipes, we haven't forgotten you either. You earned this as much as anyone, and no single person was the star.

Healers, you were amazing. Voss told me that you kept him alive during P4 through things that were never meant to be lived through. Tanks, you refined this to an art. No one ever dropped an add or messed up a swap. In P4 it was all on you and you pulled through for us. Every single person dodged the fire that needed to be dodged and made sure we had a brez for the last phase when we needed it. My DPS buddies, you picked it up right when it mattered and we rocked it. These are the moments I play for, when months of work culminates in a noisy celebration on Mumble and we're all glowing with pride because none of us could have done this alone and we're greater than the sum of our parts.

That's why I don't care when we kill bosses, so long as I'm doing it with you guys. You made me proud. Thank you for the victory.
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

I am honored to have been there for this kill.

You guys rock so much.
Antigenic
Lysogen
Raider
Wears Business Socks

I can't believe you let blood elves in your raid...
Rhidach
Raider
Wears Business Socks

Congrats guys!!
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

congrats BT!

Wears Business Socks

I love this post so much. What an amazing fight. No other that I've ever done even comes close to this one.

Phenomenal job to all. This one was one hell of a long journey, and there were many that took us collectively steps closer to the finish. I'm with Stace, and wish that everyone could have been there for those last steps across the finish line.

I can't wait to go in there for repeat kills now.
Rhius
Rius Aldregan
Wears Business Socks

Too awesome =) Great work, folks!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: