View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: A staff! A staff!

Forum Image

Two Blizzcon ago, a poor guy was asked by Metzen: "What do YOU want?" after he complained of the absence of a caster legendary since Vanilla.

I was working from home that Friday and suddenly heard Millya, our guild leader sitting at her computer behind me and watching the live feed, yell "A STAFF!! A STAFF!". The next yell I heard besides me was a very enthusiastic: "HECK YEAH!"

Yesterday, more than 18 months later, the staff is finally in her trembling hands.

Forum Image

After removing herself voluntarily from the runnings for our guild's first staff, our guild leader received the help of a collection of heroes. Some were from Business Time but many were from the great WoW twitter community. We met every Saturday night for three months, battling horrendous trash, even worse puns and humour, mages pulling instead of our tanks, Rhyolith's unique challenges, our raid leader's french accent, all of us united in our goal.

Forum Image

Millya, our sincere congratulations. You are most deserving of this legendary. If you ever doubted that, look at the very long list of people who came to help you, who were offering to remain on standby to ensure that we would complete our weekly run. And finally, look at all the people from other servers that we ferried from starting zones to Stormwind to attend the ceremony.

Enjoy your staff. We have all enjoyed accompanying you in this.

Forum Image

D'awww, Voss. You done good.

Congrats again, Millya. Like Voss said above, you are most deserving of this. I'm so glad we were able to get it done for you!
Itanya_Blade
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Hooray!
Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

Thanks guys. (MOAR THANKS HERE: http://manalicious.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/there-are-many-like-it-but-this-one-is-yours/ )
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: