Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

re: An apologie and my latest UI

Here's my latest UI. Yes, after trying out about 7 unit frames, I'll be using Vuhdo. No, I'm not healing but I wanted something that was grid like but with better integrated stuff.

Also, I've had a few incidents recently (well, maybe not a few) of being in the wrong stance for tanking which usually means dead dps. This big white circle there appears on Voss when he's out of defensive stance and on Vinius for Frost Presence. I should have done this a while ago and apologise to the dpsers.

Forum Image

Grid > all

:P

Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Crap, and I misspelled apology. My apologies.

And no, I found that to use grid, you need a bunch of extra modules. I like the idea of it but, for example, its inability to remove the normal blizz unit frames out of the box is dumb. Needing to install another unit frame to do this? No, Vuhdo does it out of the box and the set up interface is better.

uh what? You dont need anything to use it off the bat, everything else is just frosting.
I use the default grid for my stuff on my pally...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: