Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artisane

re: And now for Name That Mod!

OK.. I got a new monitor so I had to completely redo all my mods for a widescreen setup.

I did a lot of things, but I haven't a clue where this one came from. When I target myself, and only myself, I get a nice big heathbar right in the middle of things. Its a pretty bar, but way overkill on information.

Anyone have any idea what this mod might be?

Forum Image

Wears Business Socks

make a macro with this code

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );

mouseover that healthbar, hit the macro

Panerai 1 wrote:
make a macro with this code

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );

mouseover that healthbar, hit the macro

You sir, are teh bomb.

It was Icehud TargetOfTarget

Wears Business Socks

Since this thread title fits, I'll use it instead of posting a new one to answer Stac-E's question.

Re: circly things in my UI
It's just Button Facade, which is a button skinning addon that works with most action bar mods. On Shaen, I use the cirlular buttons for all my totems that either aren't used often or aren't typically used by clicking. I've mentioned before that aside from my main attack spells I'm a clicker, so having differently shaped buttons helps me a lot since shamans have like a bajillion different spells. I set that up for enhancement and haven't really tinkered with it much for my elemental spec, so don't mind those duplicate spells there. :P

I also need a good buffs addon because as you can see in that shot, the amount of screen they take up during raids gets a bit ridiculous.

Millya
Guild Leader
Wears Business Socks

It's pretty.

I've heard Elkano's Buff Bars is good, been thinking of getting it myself. I never imagined my UI would be visible in screenshots, so I've been thinking of trying to clean it up lately.
Panerai 1
Wears Business Socks

For buff bars try Satrina buff frames

I've used elkano, but found satrina to be much better and easier to config and customize

Still working on cleaning up the interface a bit. I decided that there was too much in the middle making everything feel crowded so I shut off all of Icehud except the target's spall cast. Miks scrolling is repositioned a bit too, but I'm still deciding where I'd like it.

I think for the most part I'm pretty well set on general locations for everything, now its just an issue of 10-20 pixels either direction.

I'll post up a raid config when its done.

Wears Business Socks

Panerai 1 wrote:
For buff bars try Satrina buff frames

I've used elkano, but found satrina to be much better and easier to config and customize

Yes, I quite like Satrina's Buff Frames as well.

I actually need to tinker with my interface tonight so I have 2 days to gets used to anything I modify.

I'm thinking of adding threat plates to my config and also clean up some of the buffs which are now in two locations since the last update screwed up my addons.
Dirtface

Threat-plates is amaaaaazing......for seeing when I've pulled aggro >_>. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to zoom out irritatingly far to see them for tall mobs.

SBF is pretty awesome too. I use mine as a replacement for powerauras - all my important procs are in their own frame right by the mob's health bar.
Vosskah
Officer
Wears Business Socks

Id fak wrote:
Threat-plates is amaaaaazing......for seeing when I've pulled aggro >_>. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to zoom out irritatingly far to see them for tall mobs.

SBF is pretty awesome too. I use mine as a replacement for powerauras - all my important procs are in their own frame right by the mob's health bar.

Id, I seriously don't need to know when you pulled aggro. I just wait to see when my poweraura tells me that vigilance has dropped to know that you've been pwned again. twisted

I'll check it out tonight though. Keeping you alive might be important sometimes. confused

And I'd like to see how you configured your SBF to display these.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Business Time Forum Index -> Mods, configs, tinkering of our UIs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: